Start working with Word instead of fighting against it and save time, aggravation, and money.
You're happily working on your manuscript when all of a sudden Word is doing some weird thing with the formatting, like refusing to indent a paragraph or unindent a paragraph. ARRRGGH!
Or another common occurrence—you just realized that chapter two is way more hooky than chapter one, and switching them would make the most sense, but the idea of copy / pasting all that text is making you reconsider your decision to be an author.
And the final irritation—carefully spacing everything so your chapters start on a new page, but then you decide to cut something or move something and BAM! Your spacing just got totally fried.
But it doesn't have to be that way. Learn how to use this one powerful feature in Word and say goodbye to all of that.
- Learn a quick trick to effortlessly drag and drop chapters to rearrange them.
- Have your chapters look consistent and start on a new page always, every time. This one thing will keep you from ever having to brute-force your layout again!
- Update the look of your chapters, subchapters, text message text, etc. one time and have it instantly populate across your entire document.
- Save money and time on formatting for publication.
What you'll get:
- A clear, detailed, step-by-step showing you how to set up and use styles in your manuscript.
- A Word document you can use as a template, either to follow along with the lessons or to use for your own manuscripts. The template is ONLY available with this class.
Here's what you get when you order today. You'll:
✔️ be protected by my 30-day no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
✔️ get immediate access for the lifetime of the course.
✔️ have access to all future updates.
I can't wait to see you in the class—what are you waiting for?
IMPORTANT: Please check the box to "Subscribe to Our Email List" when joining. If you don't allow me to send you emails, I can't send you information about the class or notify you of updates.
**NOTE: Victory Academy emails are separate from Victory Editing emails, so you need to check off here too.