Want to keep your readers up all night?
Learn how to make it impossible to put your book down with this FREE online class by Anne Victory, editor for NYT and USA Today best-selling authors.
Make your stories more immersive in ten days.
You may have the best story in the world, but if you aren't bringing readers into your world, you're missing the boat.
Want to make readers feel they're in the story as it unfolds—not just reading about it?
Take ten-day, self-paced class on self-editing and you'll learn proven techniques to hook your readers, whether you're a new author or someone with multiple books under your belt. I'll show you how to polish your manuscript using simple, short lessons and examples you can immediately apply to your own work in progress.
These are the same techniques I share with my clients, including...
I really hope you'll join me!
Ready to dive in?
Where to focus that shine:
- Day 1: Avoiding infodumps
- Day 2: Dialogue mechanics
- Day 3: Show vs. tell in dialogue
- Day 4: Carrying show vs. tell forward to your narrative
- Day 5: Deepening your point of view and strengthening your protagonist's voice
- Day 6: Overwriting and how to avoid it
- Day 7: Saying it once—trust your reader!
- Day 8: Tense issues
- Day 9: The dreaded play-by-play
- Day 10: Making your life easier by using styles in Word
- Day 11: A bonus resource list!
Want to add these techniques to your writer's toolbox?
Join the FREE 10-Day Craft Course!